The last couple of weeks have been pretty fast, but I don't feel like I've done a whole lot. Most of my time has been spent painting my living room. Luckily, I finished it the middle of last week. I've spent the time since then applying and sanding drywall mud. Today I had 5 1/2 hours of joy: putting primer on every surface in the sun room save the carpeted floor. Bleah.
I do have some good news, though. Frustrated by the lack of a decent packaging system, I've created a self-extracting package. It looks and works much like the installer for SoftwareValet's packages. The nice thing is that these can be invoked to install from the command line, so using this system could be ideal for distribution makers. Now all I have to do is write the tool that puts files into a package, which was the reason for starting it all. I also need to do a public beta of a self-extracting package, so don't be surprised if you see a Paladin release of some kind in the near future. :)