Monday, April 11, 2011

More Code and Another Lesson Soon

Yeesh. Almost a month since the last post, but I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out where it went. Workload at school went through the roof until last week, so I think that's what happened. Life will hopefully return to some semblance of abnormal. Lesson 19 is almost ready for publication -- look for it hopefully later this week.

I've also been writing some code, too, when I've had a moment. Paladin received a few fixes and tweaks. For example, adding a file to a repository from within the project window also adds its partner file. Same goes for removing it. The Lua scripts that I've written to automatically generate the code for different objects in libcharlemagne received some significant refactoring and the spec files used to create them are simpler now, too. All of the GUI control objects which were complete before are now generated, fixing at least a couple bugs that I discovered while writing the spec files, probably along with some others that I didn't know about. I'm in the process of implementing a couple of objects which were just skeleton files before. More progress is good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment