Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, Same Old Stuff

In about 15 minutes, I'll be heading off to work. The two weeks vacation that I had for Christmas went really fast. This would probably be the first vacation I've had in a long time that I've felt like I didn't get much done.

The big project I spent time working on was PDesigner's object interface. Just a couple of days ago I managed to implement the rest of the code which makes it possible to incrementally learn the interface for any object -- what each object's methods, properties, and events it has and what each method's arguments are and any values it returns. I guess now it's just a matter of adding more of the Haiku API to it and moving the code out of PDesigner and into a shared library when it's ready for release.

The other project I spent time on was more of my Programming with Haiku series. I've hit a bit of a slow spot in the series because I'm not as familiar with the material that the lessons are covering at the moment. Barring major issues, another lesson should be seeing light of day later this week. Have a happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment