Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Book Details

I'm still hacking away at the book, but with less time to work on it than during Spring Break, which was when I started it. I still get time each day to write, however, so progress is similar to Haiku's -- slow and steady. After doing some research, I discovered that if I want to make any decent money and do something beyond publish a book to see my name in print, using a Print-on-Demand service like Lulu.com is a Bad Idea(TM). I'll be at least giving a go at a traditional publisher. Considering the drivel that I've seen in bookstores, I think my writing skills are sufficient that I should be able to find someone to publish the book. Tentative title: Getting Stuff Done with Writer. We'll see what happens, anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment